Logo

115hp 4cyl 2stroke 1995

tbsmith4t

"have fuel problem,runs out of

"have fuel problem,runs out of fuel at mid to full throttle. have changed quick conn. fittings,clamps,rebuilt fuel pump, even tried external tank.no luck so far."

"sounds like high speed stator

"sounds like high speed stator circuit is bad, need dva meter to test. may need red stator kit."

all elct. brand new needles ok

all elct. brand new needles ok now has 4th stator found main elect plate loose wiped whole elect system all new now

fuel pump u need a mity vac
u

fuel pump u need a mity vac
u need to test vaccum and pressure
some manuals do not have specs for these

"Tim, Have someone pump prime

"Tim, Have someone pump primer bulb when motor is turning over at full throttle. If motor continues to run, problem is likely in fuel delivery system. Rebuild fuel pump, check hoses for air leaks, check tank for clogged vent. check fuel filer for restriction."

"chris,can pump bulb and keep

"chris,can pump bulb and keep going. pump rebuilt, tried aux. tank, changed connectors, filters,even bypassed seperator. still runs out of fuel at mid to full throttle."

"I am considering buying a 198

"I am considering buying a 1989 115 hp merc on a champion fish and ski, know little about this boat accept its in excellent shape and looks good it has been out of circulation for over 2 years, beside changing out fule and having carbs redone what else should i know about this motor, i have an evinrude and love it the only experiance i have had with merc was a mariner 70 hp and it was the pits...any kind of info on either what should be done or about the motor itself would be appreciated."

Back