Logo

Indmar Engine

jazzdrive

I need help figuring out the H

I need help figuring out the Horsepower for my Indmar Inboard engine. The engine has the following 3 sets of numbers on it. 1F922996 and 092503 and Drive 54889. Can anyone help?

"Your motor's model year i

"Your motor's model year is '92, right? IIRC, it's 240 HP unless you have the High Output version, in which case it's 275 HP. Is it a ski boat, like a MasterCraft?"

"Yes, Jim it is a Ski Boat - S

"Yes, Jim it is a Ski Boat - Ski Centurion. And the year of the boat is 1993. The engine was built in 1992. I emailed Indmar and here is what they said: "That is a standard output engine (250 HP) engine based on the Ford 351 Windsor block." Thanks for your help!"

"Hmmm, I thought Ski Centurion

"Hmmm, I thought Ski Centurion used PCM motors, but the specs would be basically the same, anyway.

If you want more get-up-n-go, there are things that will easily do that for pretty reasonable prices, if that is the reason behind you asking about the power rating."

"Actually, I am getting ready

"Actually, I am getting ready to sell the boat and wasn't sure of the HP. Any recommendation on good ways to sell a ski boat? Websites? I'm in Southern California."

"Boat Trader (same company

"Boat Trader (same company as Auto Trader) has a site for this at www.boattrader.com and you can list any accessories, features, specs by clicking on them. It also has a NADA guide for its value. There are also water ski clubs that may be interested, depending on exactly where you are (Canyon Lake, Lake Elsinore, near Havasu, etc)."

"Hi,

good discussion, congr

"Hi,

good discussion, congratulations <center><table border=1><tr><td>http://www.marineengine.com/discus/icons/mime_html.gif""" align=left alt=""text/html"">
[url=""][b]craps.html[/b][/url] (11.6 k)</td></tr></table></center>"

Back