Logo

120 ford lehman head gasket

ken6590

"i am in need of a head gasket

"i am in need of a head gasket kit for a 1970 its a 386 cubic inch an 115 hp any help would be great block casting is as follows
703F-6015-BA any one look the casting up and help me make sure what i have [email protected]"

"I desperately need a starter

"I desperately need a starter solenoid for a Lehman-Ford 120hp marine diesel. The Winter snows are days away and I'm still in the water, unable to haul out! Please let me know where I can purchase one ASAP. The starter case is stamped as follows: 2635 F50 77 H50G }}}This may be partially in error as a couple of the numbers are eroded and I was forced to make an educated guess. Please help if you can as time is running out."

"the starter solenoid on a leh

"the starter solenoid on a lehman diesel is a standard item. remove it and take it to any good truck or car shop. they will have a match. cole hersee 12v heavy duty are nice. to the best that i can tell, its an automotive part and is not marine specific. its usually a three terminal solenoid. one hot lead in, one hot lead out & one control wire to activate the solenoid. you can always jump the solenoid to emergency start & it might be a good idea to test in this manner to make sure its not your starter that is causing problems. my lehman has an engine bracket mounted push button to activate the starter/ solenoid from the engine compartment. its a nice feature that bypasses the wiring harness if there is a problem. good luck."

Back