Logo

Info needed on my 36 mercury serial 5676689

P

Paul Rafferty

"My grandmother bought me a 3.

"My grandmother bought me a 3.6 hp mercury outboard, serial # is 5676689, pull start, gas tank on the motor, water cooled, and is a 2 stroke. if anyone knows where i can get info on this one please let me know. they started making 10 digit serial numbers in 1981, and mine has 7, so they told me it was 1980 or older, but i need more specifics. if you can help me, post a message to this, or icq me at 34995163, or my e-mail [email protected]"

" Paul,

You can view the pa

" Paul,

You can view the parts book at www.mercurymarine.com, but for some reason when I typed in your serial number it came up empty. Instead of using your serial number use 05404657. I checked it out and it is the right parts for your engine which is a 1979-80 3.6 Hp.

Tony "

I am looking for a used gas

I am looking for a used gas tank for 9.9HP Mercury Outboard with hose..3.2 gal..Thanks Bob

" Bob, for the money involved,

" Bob, for the money involved, go to Wal Mart or most any big box store and buy a new plastic generic tank and the appropriate fuel line and connectors. A used tank can be a nightmare at best. Good luck, Kim "

Back