Logo

Dearbomatic Question

raleypc

"-----------------------------

"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Folks,
I have a 1958 185HP Interceptor with the Dearbomatic trans (lucky me), 10 deg angle drive, that uses the two stage oil pump for shifting. My questi"

Thanks Brock. That is how my c

Thanks Brock. That is how my canister is plumbed so that eliminates one item as the possible source of my oil leakage issue.

Paul R.

"I am looking for a good, work

"I am looking for a good, working Model C Dearbo. I would like to buy or I have a bell housing for a Y block and VD tranny that I would trade. Dearbo must be in good, working condition."

I have a 1958 "A" tran

I have a 1958 "A" transmission that uses the motor oil for pressure and lube. I need the two spring steel rings that seal and transfer oil on the input shaft. Does anyone know where these rings can be purchased or aware of any modifications that can be used?

Thanks Daryl

"I have two 1:1 inline Dearbos

"I have two 1:1 inline Dearbos, but I don't know if any of them work. I would be interested in acquiring the bellhousing, but I don't need the Velvet. Got plenty of those."

"Art, I've tried reaching

"Art, I've tried reaching you by email. We've got all kinds of parts. Cam shaft gears, RH water pump, bell housing for a Y block and velvet drive. I'd love to trade parts for that working Dearbo C."

Back