Logo

2006 Honda BF150 Service Manual

pman407

"I would like to do as much pr

"I would like to do as much preventative maintenace as possible on my engines. The Honda service manual is too expensive, Lings did not answer my inquirey and the Seloc manual which I fid buy leaves a lot to be desired. Are there other reasonably priced manual sources available, would appreciate guidance.
Thanks"

"I have the Factory Honda Shop

"I have the Factory Honda Shop Manual that I ordered through my Honda Dealer ten+ years ago.

Despite the cost, I have never regretted this purchase!

I would think that the Honda Shop Manuals offered by Lings as a PDF Download are true "Honda" Manuals.

I did notice on their 'check-out' that they will take US $ as well as £ and €.

>>>Could anyone who has a Lings Manual confirm here that it is a true "HONDA SHOP MANUAL"? <<<

BTW a far better way to see and use "PDF" files would be the Foxit Reader, see:

[url=""]http://download.cnet.com/Foxit-Reader/3000-10743_4-10313206.html[/url]

This is free and much faster and easier to use than the Adobe version.
"

"Paul,

I service my BF 130A

"Paul,

I service my BF 130A, and started with a non-Honda manual. After 6 months I burned it. I faced reality and paid for the Honda mfg's manual. It is worth every penny. Take the plunge, you will only cry once.

Sean

P.S. I might be tempted to save money and purchase the pdf version, so long as I could print it and bring the paper version to the boat. If you can't print it, reconsider. More often than not the manual is on the gunwale as I'm working on the motor."

"Gentlemen,

Appreciate you

"Gentlemen,

Appreciate your advice, I shall now try to find the best price to purchase either the manual or CD.
Thanks
Paul"

Back