Logo

Drive Damper Assembly Problem

"Paul:
those last four links

"Paul:
those last four links worked but showed a "moved or deleted" text box - no engine.

Al:
On the Q with the last drawing, nothing other than the motor mount height...guess earlier i was still in my "tunnel"."

"Mark, I just tryed the to ope

"Mark, I just tryed the to open them and they opened fine. It's not your fire wall on your computer is it? Send me your email address and I will send them direct to you. My email is [email protected]"

"Paul:

they work fine now..

"Paul:

they work fine now...The firwall at work was blocking the site - i confirmed that. I think last night we were having DNS issues...seems comcasts equipment around here doesn't like rain and the cable tv gets priority...btw, the email in the profile works fine."

"Where in Maryland are you loc

"Where in Maryland are you located Mark? Have family down that way. Salsbury, Ocean city and Cambrige. And an Uncle on Tanger's isl."

"Paul:

your folks are "

"Paul:

your folks are "across the bay" from where we are. Is your uncle a native or a "come here"?

Hopefully, Al will give us the lowdown when he gets his engine out today."

"My dads family have been on t

"My dads family have been on the eastern shore forever. My great grandad ran a pile driver up and down the bay for most of his life. My uncle jokes that the first member of the family got off the boat to plant corn and the second was setting up the still.
lol.gif
"

He has one hell of an accent b

He has one hell of an accent but probably not the one you refer to. He grew up (if he ever did) in Salsbury and spent most of his life there.

Back