Logo

Bought 2004 50 merc tiller long shaft in ak outlawed on the keni

pale_horse

well did it instead of spendin

well did it instead of spending 5800.00 new on a like kicker. for two grand I got a merc 50 04 long shaft tiller no prop cheap seller but motor had less than 100 hrs in 3 summers the came from out of stat to fish the kenieach summer. Im a prop dealer for power tech and bought a avon typoon inflatable to run with this motor any ideas for prop pitch? I get my pros for 70.00 each planning on getting three 13 15 17 will this work out you guys think? also what are the bolts on this motor metric? im putting togater a tool kit & spare water pump kit spare fuel line plugs anything else?two batteries both gel one new one used I will hang the 50 off a 21 caralina skiff ans haul my avon & 10ft achilles &9.8 nisson as frieght 180 miles home tru the rivers & lakes one small portage about 300 ft bringing a 1500 warn winch and snach block for help Im looking for rear transom fuel tank for both the avon & aquillis anyone know where I can buy tru the mail new? Also want a compact remote sterring set up for the inflatables to swap back and forth the inflatables and those inflatable seats? well wish me luck on the trip I live in remote alaska on the bering sea .Also looking for a young hot young hippy chick that loves the outdoors to travel with me and my 43 year old wife that keeps nagging about she wants a divorce and will not be quiet I thought a young hot chick may give her something to think about the 18o mile trip!!Kim

"<[img]"http://www.marineengin

"
biggrin.gif
You legend!

I don't have all the answers to this tome of a post. Just a question or two...

Will that LS motor work on that inflatable? I used a SS on my balloon.

Then, I'm not sure that the "young hot young hippy chick that loves the outdoors" really exists. If you find one, send this way when done!
rofl.gif

Don't forget a satellite phone with 911 pre-programmed as speed dial for when the wife reads this post!

Lastly, here in Africa, we're all too happy if the wife want's a divorce. In reality, this never materialises as the old nag will never want to see us as happy single guys...
biggrin.gif

As my good [happy & single...] mate always says: it's easier and cheaper to turn a frigid wife into a raging nympho than turning a raging nympho into a wife."

Back