Logo

Honda B100 outboard 4 stroke near 1990

jpgraphx

"Hello all,

First, thanks t

"Hello all,

First, thanks to MarineEngine.com for their help to resolve my problem.

I would like to know if someone has the owner manual Honda B100 outboard. I need the valve clearance and the timing. Thank you a lot. Is it very appreciated.

Thanks!
Jean-Philippe Guérin"

Ok thank you a lot for the own

Ok thank you a lot for the owner manual!
Could you give me more detail on the timing. My English is not perfect..!

Anyone have the shop manual pdf free?

Thanks!

"Time should not need to be ch

"Time should not need to be changed unless you are installing the Pulser Coil under cam pully.

When you install the Pulser Coil, you have the flywheel's 'F' mark lined up with the mark on aft post of starter leg and then slide the pulser coil so its mark aligns with mark on your cam pully.

Not seen any BF100 Shop Manual for free, but this site:

[url=""]http://www.lings.com/lingsc...1&-session=Lings:4C01A09611a1103492KXkO2C76B1[/url]

has the PDF for "Lings Price: £10.00 (incl VAT)" and that is a UK site, so price is in British Pounds Sterling.

PayPal or your Debit/Credit Card Company would convert to your local currency for a small fee, but check with them for how much fee they would charge."

"You may have to take the star

"You may have to take the starter off the bracket to see the timing mark for the flywheel. Mine has 2 marks on the vertical of the flywheel, an (I) for the belt timing and an (F) for the full advance.

Did notice that if your marks are as little as 1/2 notch off due to belt wear you will foul one spark plug."

Re: Ok! Thanks William!

I have wound up with one of these engines that runs like a dream, but needs an impeller and gasket for fuel intake on rear of block? Does anyone have a clue where to find parts for a Honda B100 1987 4stroke?

Last edited:
Re: Ok! Thanks William!

I have wound up with one of these engines that runs like a dream, but needs an impeller and gasket for fuel intake on rear of block? Does anyone have a clue where to find parts for a Honda B100 1987 4stroke?

Check this web site out http://www.outboardpartsnation.com/pages/OemParts?aribrand=HONMAR I have not bought anything from them yet but they allow you to disifer the Honda serial numbers B100S - 1700001 or B100L etc into model numbers and then give you detailed parts break downs.

Good Luck

Warren

Back