Logo

1150 115HP MERC 1976 SURGING

rushman

"HERE'S THE LINK [url=""]h

"HERE'S THE LINK http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm67/prairiedog700/?action=view&current=06280 81349.flv
LISTEN TO this do you think it could be the cardboard/paper gasket for the carbs to the intake I did not scrape them off last lear when I cleaned out carbs and half of the paper type gasket ripped off with the carbs and half stayed on the motor and I just slapped the carbs back on the intake as is.... can air be sneaking through the bad gasket"

"Well, the reason you can'

"Well, the reason you can't make an outboard mechanic out of a "hammer mechanic" is they don't take care of the details. Every operation of an outboard must fit and work together. Even the 350 in that camaro of yours has to have close fitting parts. So if you leave a bunch of crap on a precise machined surface and just gunk up a bunch of sealer, your talking to the wrong bunch of people."

OK so thank you for telling me

OK so thank you for telling me something I already did not know YEA I know i did it wrong I HAVE SAUSAGE FINGERS It's a tight spot but I guess that could be the problem or cause of that high speed fluctuation of that motor sound I THANK you for all you help AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Back