Logo

I have a Sears Gamefisher 75hp I really could use some help

triden2008

"Hello
I have a Sears Game

"Hello
I have a Sears Gamefisher 7.5hp that when I goto start it in the water (out of gear) It will idle fine but when I put it in gear and turn up the throttle it will bog right out and stall I bought the motor spring of 2008 I had no probs I covered it and stored it in my basement for the winter so when I took it out for the 1st time this year i have the mentioned above problem.I have good spark,compression and fresh fuel I could really use some help thanks"

"Your main jet is not giving u

"Your main jet is not giving up enough fuel. The later model had the jet- a fixed size drilled into the bolt that holds the float bowl on. Other wise it has a neureled adjuster in that location. If it is plugged, your going to run exactly as discribed.

There are other more rare causes, but this is your best bet . Happy to send the book-email me."

"This is the best place to fin

"This is the best place to find out info on old SeaKing motors. Click on link, then select your brand on the left side. You can find out more about your model at this site. Repair manuals are available at this site too...

http://www.discount-marine-parts.com
http://www.discount-marine-parts.com

Try Evinrude or Johnson parts too! They work with this motor.Don't ask shops for SeaKing parts, they;ll look at you crosseyed. Ask for parts from Evinrude and Johnson that are comparable. You may have to take the part in to get a perfect fit."

"Does anyone have pictures or

"Does anyone have pictures or a description of the coil used on a sears 7.5 hp Eska. I bought the powerhead and carburetor setup, flywheel, but the previous owner said the coil bolted on the side of the engine, there is a wire that runs from under the flywheel that is supposed to plug onto the coil@ there is a tag on the engine that reads 640-13 the it says tecumseh, followed by another number 7795165. any help would be appreciated....karl"

Back