Logo

Rusty chunks in seawater discharge

Just check that his has the in

Just check that his has the internal divider wall separating the exhaust from 1&2 and 3&4.

"Hey Morten, School me, why is

"Hey Morten, School me, why is that important? Are you saying if it dosen`t have the divider I should return the manifold? Lastly, which brands of manifolds do you already know of that don`t have the aformentioned divider. Now you have me worried that may have bought the wrong one."

"Please bear in mind that I le

"Please bear in mind that I left the business some years ago, 2004 to be more exact. (went sailing around the world instead).
At that time the only one that had the divider wall was the original one, which partly made it a bit more expensive due to casting problems. Have a look in Your old one and check to be sure. At the time when I was 'active', when that wall started to burn/corrode down it was time to change to avoid the corrosion on the cyl#4 exhaust port. I do not feel like naming 'names' things might have changed. If any of my customer wanted to install other brand, they had to bring it them self to my workshop, and invoice/receipt was noted: Parts and warranty by customer! If You still have the original manifold from 82, I do not think You may get an aftermarket that will last that long!"

"Update on the Barr manifold.

"Update on the Barr manifold. It arrived today, looks very nice and DOES have the internal divider. I will install it tomorrow."

Back