Logo

Help with parts 7hp eska 3hp gamefisher

boatbeginer

I have a 7hp eska and the bolt

I have a 7hp eska and the bolt that holds bowl on carb sheared off. Its a tecumseh T 640 07a. If any one has one or knows where to get it or maybe the whole carb. I also have a 3hp gamefisher made by tanaka '83 or '84. That carb cover and flange broke in half. I have tried different epoxys no luck.
Talk about a great 4th of july. My son knocked one right into dock and the other broke off in the middle of the lake. I felt like gilligan

"Well Gilligan, "Eska Cert

"Well Gilligan, "Eska Certified Parts" "Twincitiesoutboards"or "Brixent" Might be able to help with your main jet.

Don't feel bad. I was headed for Moms and the Nissan packed the alternator in -so off in the "desert" car- an 84 Blazer when the U-joint started rattling and when I pulled over the right front brake locked up."

Yup just called cert parts and

Yup just called cert parts and they had it for $5. I ordered two.
I had fun car trip back too. My tension pulley just fell apart after 6hrs of driving and turned my drive belt into shoe laces. I couldn't even make it the last 3 miles home. thank god for AAA. Flatbed for my truck with 12ft boat fully loaded with gear hanging out the back.

Thanks for the help

Back