Logo

Quadrajet crusader

eggharborrick

Contributing Member
anyone had any luck with a pla

anyone had any luck with a place in largo florida that sells reman quad-jet carbs ? or anyone know of another place that sells quality reman quad-jet carbs? summit racing has them but they are $399.

flyingfishcarburetors is the o

flyingfishcarburetors is the one i was talking about. $228 for remans plus $80 refundable core charge.

mike - think i've seen a f

mike - think i've seen a few posts on them. use the search button at the top and see what you find.

Mine didn't work when I go

Mine didn't work when I got it. Sent it back and they fixed it for free but I never put it on to test it. I rebuilt my own.

i called numerous places for c

i called numerous places for carbs and everyone is backordered for weeks or months.would like to get a little boating in before that. i ordered carb rebuild kits from www.cliffshighperformance. he supplies the kits with the new material that is resistant to ethynol.hope it works.

"You'll find all kinds of

"You'll find all kinds of 'new parts' in Cliff's kit that aren't in any other kit....if they are strange, you might want to get his book, too. For about 1/3 the price of the kit, you'll have a whole lot more insight into the q-jet's workings and see many 'tricks of the trade', too."

You see why so many people are

You see why so many people are going to Edelbrocks--they are available new (and will be for a long time).

Jeff

Back