Logo

Wiring Diagram for Volvo Penta TAMD41A

salmonyoga

Does any one know where to get

Does any one know where to get a wiring schematic for Volvo Penta TAMD41A 1998 model? Having trouble getting it started after replacing harness. My phone is 360-510-1514....Thx

"Tim,

I'll contact you

"Tim,

I'll contact you later today, I have copies of the schematics and should be able to send them.

BobT"

"Hi Bob.... Could I get a copy

"Hi Bob.... Could I get a copy as well please?
I have the AD41B 12 Volt with DP290 drives. The diagrams I have do not show specifics, and I am questioning a few connections. Many thanks.... Steve"

bob
wondering if diagram woul

bob
wondering if diagram would go to my 1989 tamd41a like to get a copy also
thank you
goody

"Tim, Sailor and Goody, Am up

"Tim, Sailor and Goody, Am up loading the schematics for the 12 volt systems, let me know if you need the 24 volt schematica.
Bob T<center><table border=1><tr><td>http://www.marineengine.com/discus/icons/attachment_icon.gif""" align=left alt=""application/octet-stream"">TAMD 41A schematic page 1
[url=""][b]TAMD41A 12V.tif[/b][/url] (32.8 k)</td></tr></table></center><center><table border=1><tr><td>[img]http://www.marineengine.com/discus/icons/attachment_icon.gif""" align=left alt=""application/octet-stream"">TAMD 41A !@ V, page 2
[url=""][b]TAMD 41A 12V page 2.tif[/b][/url] (38.9 k)</td></tr></table></center>"

Re: "Tim, I&#39;ll contact you

Hello Tim,
I also have been searching everywhere for the tmd41a schematics, or wiring diagram. If you still have it, I sure would appreciate a copy. I am currently on my second go around of Americas great loop, and want to correct some minor problems, like no alarms!
Cheers
John Robin
[email protected]

"Tim,

I'll contact you later today, I have copies of the schematics and should be able to send them.

BobT"

Hi guys so I am a new owner of a tamd41a and if possible would like the wiring diagram mainly of the what I believe to be a earth relay solenoid mine is badly corroded and only markings is half a label saying 12 volt, why does this engine have this? Is it needed, mine is still working or was working last time I used the boat (2 yrs ago during to health reasons but ok now ) but the state of the component looks scary so would like to replace with what ever will work, I dismantled it as work needed to be done on the boat but 2 yrs down the line not planned I have no idea where to connect.

Hi guys so I am a new owner of a tamd41a and if possible would like the wiring diagram mainly of the what I believe to be a earth relay solenoid mine is badly corroded and only markings is half a label saying 12 volt, why does this engine have this? Is it needed, mine is still working or was working last time I used the boat (2 yrs ago during to health reasons but ok now ) but the state of the component looks scary so would like to replace with what ever will work, I dismantled it as work needed to be done on the boat but 2 yrs down the line not planned I have no idea where to connect.

I hope you have everything up and running smoothly. Just in case, the only relay on the 41 is the start relay. The wire from wiring harness pin 4 (red w/ yellow) is from the key. It goes to relay contact number 86, 85 goes to ground, 87 is the wire (red w/ yellow) to actuate the starter, and 30 is always hot (solid red). The common ground in the wiring harness is solid black. On course, after all this time, there is no telling what kind of ham fisted wiring has taken place. Hope this helps.

Back