Logo

Prop want spin under a load

"my brother got the whole kit,

"my brother got the whole kit,and we never move the motor mounts so we put it back in the same spot.We took it to the lake this weekend and it did great."

"This gets interesting. The co

"This gets interesting. The coupler went bad, and you REMOVED THE DRIVE WITH NO PROBLEM, you pulled the motor, replaced the coupler, INSTALLED THE DRIVE BY JUST PUSHING IT ON BY HAND.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????
Don`t be surprised to do it again in 20 hrs"

"Unless he is dead set lucky.

"Unless he is dead set lucky. Then, if the drive was just pushed on by hand and went on easy, it might just be in alignment !!!"

"Have you ever known anyone wh

"Have you ever known anyone who has blown a coupler and just simply replaced it AND then just installed the drive AND had the alignment perfect.
I`ll would like to meet that person ,treat him/her to dinner in atlantic city, and help me clean up at the dice tables."

"we will see in "20hrs&#34

"we will see in "20hrs" we took he outdrive off pulled the motor up enought to turn it sideways change the coupler put the motor back in and the outdrive went back in somewhat smooth.We took it the the lake and stayed there from 12pm till 12am watched fireworks and sofar no problems,and we ran it pretty hard.But I will let you know if something goes wrong."

Back