Logo

How to post a repair manual for general consumption

william_m

Regular Contributor
"I have been trying to send a

"I have been trying to send a general repair manual to various posters here and the different servers sometimes think 38 pages is to big. I have no website, but the book is in jpg, so would probably post as photos some where. Any one know of a free site that wouldn't mind 38 pages?"

"Went to Photo bucket and got

"Went to Photo bucket and got a little confused-- Then found the edited version of the book and it seems a little clearer. So will re scan the latest version with some of the great parts pages published here and will try again.

Have sent the early version to Australia and one to Georgia, but the server didn't want 40+ pages so took some doing. Will try the "free" vanity press I saw about a month ago if I can find it in "bookmarks"."

"Finally got it posted to Pica

"Finally got it posted to Picasa under "williamoorejr" photos. If you can't find it, give me an e-mail and will send you a copy. By the way this is just an edited copy and will have to finished thing up soon. Also a guy from Auzzi sent me an Eska 7.5 owners manual which I have too on disc and can e-mail anybody.."

Re: "Finally got it posted to Pica

i am looking for any info ?serv manuel and or input on an old mercury S/n2159216 kiekhaefer 110 hp that my older brother wants to fix up and put on his pontune boat .. ? this is all i know about this tower of power . any help would be apreciated thanks ...louies little brother

Back