Logo

Ted williams 45hp model #21759464 year parts

itsdep

"I have a Ted Williams 4.5hp m

"I have a Ted Williams 4.5hp model #217-5946-4 . Can anyone tell me what year it was made, and maybe where I could find some parts for it ??? Any other info. or history on it would be great as well ."

"Hey Dennis, I'm new onboa

"Hey Dennis, I'm new onboard but also just got a 4.5 TW and the seller started it right up when I went to inspect it. Its now in my garage and I cant keep it runnin so I'll get back to you as I find good solutions and sources. Apparently there are a lot of little ideosynchrosies that go along with these little motors and I'm determined to get this puppy runnin smooth.
Anybody out there a 4.5 TW expert? hans"

"Hey Hans, thanks for your rep

"Hey Hans, thanks for your reply. I have since found that the model I have is a 1974. The motor runs great and cranks every time. My main problem is, it's missing the prop and the part that connects it to the main shaft. Does anyone have an idea what a motor like this is worth???"

"I believe the motor to be wor

"I believe the motor to be worth $300-$400. I paid 300 and it's all there, good condition but I need to troubleshoot a little.h"

Re: "I believe the motor to be wor

I just acquired a Ted Williams 21759464 that runs great, but has a broken prop. Does anyone know where I can get another prop?

Back