Logo

Help needed old B75 Water and fuel hoses layout

michal_saw

"I have old Honda B75 7,5 HP o

"I have old Honda B75 7,5 HP outboard. Unfortunately it burnt in fire on garage. I have rebuild it, but I can't manage with water and fuel hoses on engine block. Could somebody make a foto of his engine with clearly visible hoses routes and send me on e-mail(can be BF75 7,5 HP as well I suppose) or scan and send me appropriate pages from shop manual.

Many thanks

Michael
[email protected]
POLAND
Tel. +48 889861896
mailto:[email protected]"

"i RECENTLY CHANGE OIL IN MY 2

"i RECENTLY CHANGE OIL IN MY 2005 225 . I WAS'NT ABLE TO COMPLETELY DRAIN THE ENGINE FROM THE AMOUNT OF OIL I EXTRACTED. A GAL AND A HALF SO I PUT 7 QUARTS IN , CAN I OVER FILL, I FIGURE I'LL CHANGE OIL AGAIN IN 50 HOURS. tHE MARKINGS ON THE DIP STICK ARE VAGUE."

"Joe - this post should be on

"Joe - this post should be on a new thread. However, yes, you can overfill the oil with any 4-stroke engine, which may blow several seals in the engine and do other damage. Don't understand why you could not drain all the oil out. It's pretty easy on the 225."

"Joe, posting a new "discu

"Joe, posting a new "discussion" is not as easy as it could be, you have to choose a model or manufacturer. As soon as that new group shows up, the new post button is on the top blue bar just above the first discussion. I had to find it by accident. There are some post hi-jacked over 120 times."

Back