Logo

Crusader 454 alternators

67hat34c

Contributing Member
"Boat sold. Spare parts did n

"Boat sold. Spare parts did not go with it.
I have 2 new in the box alternators, crusader parts."

"lamenting or bragging?

Giv

"lamenting or bragging?

Giving away, selling or auctioning off?

Motorolas or Mandos? 55Amp?"

"Have an old (79)Vikin

"Have an old (79)Viking with Ch-350 Crusaders i am restoring, I have been reading the posts on this forum you guys are pretty darn knowledgable and make for some interesting reading. Anyway, this boat shows about 3,000 hours on the hour meters and runs beautifully on the original engines (as far as I know and I kind of know this boat)I replaced the risers etc. and a whole bunch of other stuff for reliability, last week I finially took it out fishing and now it appears one alternator isn't working. I would be interested in your alternators if you want to part with them (if they fit) I could write a book on fixing this boat and maybe one day I'll tell you guys the story, but this is my first post and I'm just learning the ropes. anyway thanks"

"I will pull them from storage

"I will pull them from storage and get info from them. They came with the boat when we bought it 6yrs ago.

I want to sell as a pair. Believe 200 for the pair is fair since they retail for 200 each.

Give me a few days and I will post better info.

Did not want to sell the boat but had to, could not keep up same pace that i had been over last 6yrs. This boat is a 67 hattera 34c and it looks and runs new. Fact that surveyor commented that he could not believe he was looking at a boat this age and also could not believe he could find absulutely nothing wront with it and believe me he spent half the day aboard and also out of water survey. We priced to sell quick 39k. Sold within 3 weeks of listing it. You would not believe the number of callers and people making offers. Lots of odd buyers with odd ideas but believe she will have a good home with new owners.
Closed today and he sails saturday."

"Thanks for the reply, No big

"Thanks for the reply, No big rush. I have to go to my sons college graduation at San Jose State this weekend, wife will kill if I play with boat, but I will buy if they fit, I've been attempting to fix everything, I know this boat will run on these engines for a while, as long as we don't thrash on them too hard. I can hardly beleive how good they run considering the amount of hours shown. Thanks for the reply."

"They are Mondo 55A, Prices on

"They are Mondo 55A, Prices on internet are 220.00 each

I will Sell for 100 Each plus shipping."

"Steve, I am in for both.

"Steve, I am in for both.

I am out of town until Tuesday and will get you an emaial with details
Glenn Purdue"

"Steve,
I emailed you, waitin

"Steve,
I emailed you, waiting for reply, hope everything is good. We are going to fish a yellowtail tournament 6/26 weekend could really use at least 1 alternator. Port engine doesn't charge according to the voltage readout on Furuno fishfinder, I dont want to run generator to keep batts. charged to power bait pumps.
Regards Robert"

Back