Logo

Suzuki 15 hp DT15C SEAL

I have been unsuccesfull with

I have been unsuccesfull with Browns Point. The part I need is a "Seal" that is shown listed in the "Seloc online cataloge" for the DT15C 15hp Suzuki motor. It is shown in the Exploded view of the Driveshaft as
part # 5. The number for the seal is Part # 09282-13002

"Darryl,
As long as the part

"Darryl,
As long as the part you are looking for did not come back "Discontinued" it is still around. I just found a check valve for my 1980 DT65. I found it the parts listing for a 1988 DT75. Suzuki totally freaking sucks at keeping part numbers the same and cross referencing.

They dont want us to fix small things, they want us to buy a new motor. Making parts a total pain in the arse to find for anything older than ten years is how they accomplish this.

Keep digging on the Browns Point site or better yet, call them and order what you need."

"That is the Problem Joe the p

"That is the Problem Joe the part IS DISCONTINUED.
I have been through the mill with Browns Point on the phone with no luck.
I may have to advertise for another Suzuki motor to use for parts, I guess."

I just got my computer back f

I just got my computer back from the shop. Been off line since the 15th. I will try to order the seel from the company in the UK....I will let you know how it goes.
Thanks Robert !!!

Robert
I finally got a reply

Robert
I finally got a reply from the Simply Bearings company and I ordered the Seal yesterday. I also ordered a spare just in case I screw one up. They should be here in a few days. I will let you know how it goes.

"Robert,
Just to let you know

"Robert,
Just to let you know I got the seal in the mail today ! Thanks for your help in locating it I am sure I would have never found it without your help. I never would have known about this place in Great Britain of all places !!
Thanks Robert....Your the Best !!"

Back