Logo

How to find out what leg is on boat

jc1226

"can't see any numbers on

"can't see any numbers on the outside of it, all i know is the motor is an AQ 130 the block says volvo B20 thaanks joe"

"Bob, thanks for your help, I

"Bob, thanks for your help, I was just looking at some posts from a while ago and seen the same question asked sorry to repeat the question. I will get better at this in time so I hope everyone will bear with me. as you guys seem very smart about these things. thanks again joe"

follow up to question I found

follow up to question I found the tag "who would think they would put it rite there on top out in the open like that" anyway the first three digits are 274 does that mean it is the 270 leg ?? thanks again

"Keep in mind, there is a grea

"Keep in mind, there is a great deal of the AQ series drive components that interchanges with one another. On these older boats (unless you've owned it since new) we don't know what a PO may have done.
But I'd say.... yes, from that PZNR #, you more than likely you have a 270 transmission/Intermediate and 2.15:1 lower unit.

Again, unless a previous owner changed things. If so, we'd need a few photos!

What is it that you need to do?
One of us can tell you which parts interchanges with what!

Rick"

"Rick, I tried to upload pics

"Rick, I tried to upload pics but I keep getting some error about the file being to big.
I am going to start parting this thing out and was trying to get an idea of what the drive is.
so I can give a decent desc. of the parts.
thank you for your time!!"

Back