Logo

Super Bee III LM340

h2o_mopar

"Hi, everyone! I'm new to

"Hi, everyone! I'm new to this forum. I have a 1973 Conqueror SIII and have some question about it that I hope someone can answer. My engine is a LM340 and it has black crinkle finished valve covers with decals that say Super Bee III. Are these original? If so, does anyone know where I can get a set of decals?
Some of the gauges in the dash look aftermarket. The speedo and tach say chrysler but the rest of the guages look like Stewart warner gauges and don't have anything on them. What would be correct? Thanks for any and all help!"

"They are absolutely original.

"They are absolutely original. It's the same hi-po motor used during that period.
Decals aren't available anymore but sometimes you can find repo's. Here a guy who does some work on them. [email protected]

As far as the gauges go all I've seen do say Chrysler on them and some did come with a chrome ring around them if that's what you mean by a S-W look alike. If they don't match the other ones they probably were added or switched.

Jack"

"Thanks for the info! You woul

"Thanks for the info! You wouldn't happen to have a picture of the correct gauges and if so, could you post one. I would like to get my boat back to as original as possible. Thanks!"

Back