Logo

Seloc online manual johnson 130 v4

J

johnny joe

"i recently purchased a seloc

"i recently purchased a seloc online manual for my johnson 130 v4 2 stroke and its completley usless. If your interested in how to "be safe when changing a fuel filter" and "how to undo a bolt on the fuel pump" then this is the manual for you. the pictures dont refect the model you choose when you sign up, the content is really weak and best of all they have a no refund policy. i contacted seloc and was told i probably couldnt navigate the page properly and didnt know how to use it. Guess thats why i just somehow navigated my way here.
save your money and dont buy the online version, at least do yourself a favour and physically look at the print version and see if its junk for yourself. I feel scammed out of 36 bucks"

"johnny,

Did you buy it fro

"johnny,

Did you buy it from MarineEngine.com? If so we would be happy to supply you with the book instead or refund your payment (assuming you bought it recently) if you are not happy with it.

You can contact me (or anyone here) at [email protected]

We sell a lot of the Seloc online manuals and most customers are very happy with them.

You haven't included your name or email address so I have no other way to check our customer database or contact you directly."

"Joe,

I didn't remove y

"Joe,

I didn't remove your reply. Although I do see your reply with the email confirmations. I don't know why it didn't post. Maybe you mean that you removed it or edited it.

I haven't heard from "johnny joe" but I pretty sure he didn't buy it from us. We sell it for $34.95 and he mentions $36.

The factory manual might be a better choice for him."

Back