Logo

Spare parts for Volvo Penta MD2 1967 70

P

paul phillips

Looking for spare parts for V

Looking for spare parts for Volvo Penta MD2 1967 -70 model. Please get in touch if you can help. (England only please). My engine has been rebuilt and is for sale or part exchange.

"Paul,

Are you trying to bu

"Paul,

Are you trying to buy parts or sell the engine, or both? You could place a free ad in the classifieds section.

I also notice that there are a couple of MD2 ads there now from the UK. One for sale and one parts wanted, they are a bit old but it might be worth a try.

Regards,
Andrew"

spare parts for your md2 are

spare parts for your md2 are getting hard to find
tell me what you would like i might be able to help i live in the UK!!

" Hi,
I've had really goo

" Hi,
I've had really good luck with a guy by the name of Wilbur at "FRENCH CREEK MARINE" located at;
250 Wahl Dr.
Clayton, NY 13624
TEL.: (315) 686-3621
He is knowledgable of the VOLVO MD1 and parts, they even made me a copy of the original parts catalog. It cost me $30.00 for it, but it is a really clean copy and if you own one it's worth it's weight in gold as it shows how the parts do go together...instead of everything sitting in a box like I had! "

I am looking for an oil line that has a banjo fitting on either side (it goes up into the head from down in the block)... I was replacing the gaskets and noticed a crack (I thought it would be an easy and cheap part to replace, but can't find it). I'd hate to scrap the whole engine for a $20 part...
Thanks - Jim
[email protected]

Back