Logo

Lomatec marine diesel

"Hi Peter has seen oil cooling

"Hi Peter has seen oil cooling, but it worked well but found out that the filter was slightly tett.Så now, I have changed and now about 110 degrees it is ok? Otherwise, thanks for the quick answer from you.Best regards Bjørn
wink.gif
}"

"Hello Again, which oil should

"Hello Again, which oil should I have on the transmission of this Lomatec? Has filled the AFT oil Dx! or will it in the normal engine oil on this Bjørn"

"Hi I will put the boat in rev

"Hi I will put the boat in reverse gives must I first put this forward and back before it goes to give bakover.Kan it be that I have little oil in my oil filled AFT is this korekt.Har no problems when driving forward and will put this backwards again when it works bra.Men when it's in free, and I put this in reverse makes this not go backwards before I put this forward and back merklig.Dette applies Lomatec 49 hp mvh Bjørn
uhoh.gif
"

"Have talked with some of the

"Have talked with some of the workshops, is shown ok. Since this is new it may take time before providing customize seg.Dreven must get til.God boat all summer to her.Bjørn"

"Hey what is it for the gears

"Hey what is it for the gears on 49 Lomatec 2.1? Bjørn
happy.gif
talker.gif
"

"can any body help me through

"can any body help me through this. i bought lomatec l4D18MA and i already installed it. ialready contact the resseller they said they will send some mail to the company and let us know but still no answer. now they didnt even pick up the phone also, i found 4 main problems
1.i cannot stop the engine from the stop switch
2.i cannot see the rpm from the rpm meter.
3.when i connect the propeller the gear cannot nutral we can only put forward and back ward if we didnt connect the shaft then its ok.
4.the lub oil filter is touching one side of the boat so if we want to change the filter we have to remove the whole engine.
if any body have any idea or any suggestion pls tell me my email address is [email protected]"

"Hi Ahmed. Probably I can give

"Hi Ahmed. Probably I can give you some recommendation.
1. Make sure electromagnet on the fuel pump pulls while you push stop button. If it does, problem will be in the fuel pump. If does not, check wires from stop button to electromagnet.
2. Lomatec uses gauges from Wema. As I know the Wema's RPM sensor has LED which must be lit while engine is running. If it does not, check that you have 12v supplied from ignition key to the engine and RPM meter.
3. Your propeller probably does not fit the engine, so load is too hight on idle RPM. Try to make idle RPM less then 600.
4. You can make an adaptor and install oil filter on any place of your boat. I saw in this conference somebody already did it.
Good luck"

"hi,

ive got a 49 hp lomate

"hi,

ive got a 49 hp lomatec, all the gage's are working except the rpm! what could be the problem ?"

"Hi Johan, I assume you also h

"Hi Johan, I assume you also have Wema RPM gauge with hour meter. First of all you need to check +12 voltage on connector. See below.
CABLE CONNECTION
a) RED CABLE +12V power (if +24V power, then connect the 82?5W resistor between the cable and the
battery)
b) BLUE CABLE Negative power (–)
c) BLACK CABLE To terminal “W” on dynamo or sensor on flyweel.
d) RED/WHITE CABLE Red Light, +12V power (if +24V power, then connect a 280?2W resistor between the cable
and the battery)
e) YELLOW/WH CABLE Not used by Lomatec. (This is yellow backlite)

Do you have sensor installed on flyweel? If so, there is LED on the sensor. Does it light while engine is running?"

"Hello Johan, where hot t oil

"Hello Johan, where hot t oil have when you are running around 2400 rpm? My is 120 Celsius hot.Take and look at your contacts to the rpm."

"Help is there anyone who has

"Help is there anyone who has to Lomatec manual gear box, I have purchased a new engine this year but this will not in revers.by of the one in Norway, he has problems and Get me a new transmission and enigine come from the Netherlands land.Send me a mail if someone can help me with this.
happy.gif
"

People! What type of oil must

People! What type of oil must be used for Lomatec gearbox? I'm confused because read in one doc that it should be ATF. But Lomatec makes only mechanical gear boxes. So ATF is not so good oil for this. Please your recomendations.

"Have talked with someone the

"Have talked with someone they say that it should be 20/30 motor oil, have tried this also but my transmission noise and does not work for det.Denne there has been wrong ever since I set this iN.i had a man from workshop he says that gear box is WRONG.Men I do not get new since I bought it from has some proplemer with and get this. Have waited 3 months now.I need one gear boks"

"I've got my gearbox from

"I've got my gearbox from Lomateck this is the way from post.Tanks for good service from the Netherlands.Thanks Peter
crazy.gif
"

"Just a tip, why not post maua

"Just a tip, why not post maualer to the gearbox and enigine here? Then we who need it get it here, much easier it.
light_bulb.gif

Best regards Bjørn"

i have lomatecl4d38 engine i a

i have lomatecl4d38 engine i already install the engine we check the engine we can only go forward.we cannot nutral or put reverse from the gear. can some body tell me why it is happening like that. and what i have to do to solve that problem. i need more detailed information plsss...

"What olje use of gearbox? Ta

"What olje use of gearbox? Take and try mineral oilj 15/40 perhaps this help.Have you set down on girbox att gear arm is okay? It has anything with the position of this or the wrong gear oilj ?. Since the bit unclear what type oilj to use
wink.gif
"

And one thing these gearbox is

And one thing these gearbox is only right chock OR when you forward.If you have left proppel so you must change this to the right

Switch to mineral oil motor/15

Switch to mineral oil motor/15/40 or Sae 20/30. I know People have used AFT same problem as you.Try this oil

Any one know if lomatec have c

Any one know if lomatec have certificate of conformity and CE-certificat? Need to have this to get marine engines in to a country in EU.

"Im still waiting for my girbo

"Im still waiting for my girbox someone who has had contact with sheep diesel in the past?
uhoh.gif
"

"Hi still waiting for my girbo

"Hi still waiting for my girbox, has had problem with this ever since I bought this. I have not done anything or opened this, but have major problems and the debit and that this noise much .. Is there more that have problems with and get parts that go on garanti.I have waited for several months now and it starts becoming long time.Hole summer is destroyed has not used the boat much in yer.Have also problems with oiljetemp. I am an adult who like and have things in ok.I promised all the time about the one and other but nothing happend.
triangle_up.gif
"

I am having the same problem w

I am having the same problem with Lomatec who have promised me a replacement engine since last April and I have still not received anything. They are supposed to operate to ISO9001 standards and I have half a mind to place a report about their operation.

"Hi I have good contacts on a

"Hi I have good contacts on a very large boat forum with over 30,000 members, and of course this good forum.But i wait and see what happens in the next time.I know again many sell these enigine quick money but bad service.But this stop, I think if none of help.Can you send me private mail where you purchased your engine? I've also been promised new engine of selling in my country if this is not better.I said it has only been talk, and talk nothing else unfortunately . I would like to contact possible, we can help together.us who have problems with this type enigine.I am thought this is sad shown that we must go so fare.I knows several of Lomatec in my country too.If i viewed this, I had purchased enigine one other place.I have proof that I come to and post if anything happen son.and not only left the engine is cheap but i has spent some money and get started enigine the boat also
stop.gif
"

"Hi have questioned me a bit,

"Hi have questioned me a bit, it looks like most girbox which is to Lomatec have much problem.Have talked with several of my own country, among other things, and most have problems with this girbox.When there will some girbox, as they have in China big problem no.I am know of someone who has tried 4 girbox in the boat and all have the same problem.Perhapsi not these girbox is estimated at high speed / pmr.When it has hosted well in houseboats with a lower rpm? Mabe's time again factory / supplier comes with an explanation instead of a lot of bad rumors.
thumbs_down.gif
"

Back