Logo

Lomatec marine diesel

"I understand, Wang You Yin is

"I understand, Wang You Yin isn't export manager of Loling Mahcinery, he is a reseller for many chinese engines brands, nothing to do direct with Loling company. You order an engine he goes to buy from them. Cannot provides guaranty as well. We were talking about Wang Jian You, Loling sales representative."

is there sombody in holland wh

is there sombody in holland whit lomatec an have some information about it
reg jaap

"Hallo Jaap,
Lomatec wordt in

"Hallo Jaap,
Lomatec wordt in Nedrland vertegenwoordigd door pemarboats Kudelstaart (aalsmeer)0297323538 0620676916"

hallo peter
dat had ik al beg

hallo peter
dat had ik al begrepen zal eerdaags wel eens contact met je opnemen
maar wil er graag een in een boot zien draaien
groetjes jaap

"Any of you folks buy a Lomate

"Any of you folks buy a Lomatec from MDT and had it delivered to the USA? We're considering buying the 54hp model, and I was wondering what you had to do in terms of customs, import duties, etc.

Thanks!

- Tony Elmquist"

"Hi folks! I found Lomatec web

"Hi folks! I found Lomatec web site. www.cn-lomatec.com Site is not enough informative. Many pictures can not be viewed. Download section does not work at all.
Also I just received 70Hp diesel from Lomatec. Payd $1200 of import customs duties (in Russia)."

"Hoi Jaap, Als je wil kan je m

"Hoi Jaap, Als je wil kan je mijn motor volgende week komen bekijken, want dan is de inbouw klaar en heb ik hem eindelijk in m'n boot. Heb 'm wel al zien draaien maar ben toch nieuwsgierig hoe hij in m'n boot werkt. (Heb de motor trouwens ergens anders vandaan.)"

hoi arie mooi dat je reageerd

hoi arie mooi dat je reageerd had de moet al een beetje opgegeven
ik zou graag een keer komen kijken
we houden contact zovast bedankt
groetjes jaap

"Hi everyone,

Just an updat

"Hi everyone,

Just an update on my Lomatec adventure. we had to replace the water pump immediately at arrival, 0 hours running. It started to leak immediately.
We have now installed an original Johnson water pump (350 Euros), which is working fine.
The instrument pannel showing the engine rotation no longer works, also some LEDS on the instrument panel light up for no reason.
Also the fitting of the heat exchanger is leaking; need to find a new one. The engine has now runned for 6 hours.

Tried to buy an instrument panel from the Dutch Lomatec representative, no response. Eventually they asked 275,- Euro's (presumabley still have to pay the VAT on the top of that).
Apparently no response, because we bought the engine directly from Mr. Mr. Wang Jianyou.

I will post some photo's soon showing the state of the engine.

Regards,
Frank Smith
The Netherlands"

"Hi Guys,

I have finally fi

"Hi Guys,

I have finally fitted the L4D18MA Lomatec engine. It skipped in quite nicely. Got it all hooked up and.... HEY PRESTO! it started first time and all seemed well, i.e. no leaks or funny noises. I had to place the oil filter, the fuel filter and the water tank in remote locations due to space restrictions. The engine was running for about five minutes when we noticed that there was no oil pressure even though the oil pressure warning light did not come on. Try as we might we could not find anything wrong.... even changed the oil pressure gauge to a mechanical one, still no change. Finally we removed the sump and found that the washers on the relief valve were not the correct ones, changed those but still no pressure. I called Mr. Wang and he asked me to send him some photos, which I have done, and I am now waiting for his reply."

"Strange that you bought again

"Strange that you bought again a Lomatec engine.
Your post from october 2006 tells only bad thing about these engines.
We as Dutch representive never had any questions about a instrumentpanel from your side and the prices for this panel is 250,- euro including v.a.t and we have this panels in stock."

I think you are gravely mistak

I think you are gravely mistaken..... I never posted in 2006. My only post was in 2008 when I informed all members of Mr. Wang's e-mail address and then I had only good things to say about him. I suggest that you re-read my post. Also I have no complaints about the instrument panel and I certainly do not require a new one. The problem I have is lack of oil pressure.

"We forgot to write that we as

"We forgot to write that we as Dutch representive all Lomatec engines deliver with jonhson pump.

We also know that the name Frank Smith is a fake
name.
Behind this name belongs a competitor of Lomatec,and try in this way to give Lomatec a bad name.

peter"

"Apology accepted. Now as th

"Apology accepted. Now as the Dutch representative for Lomatec and for the sake of good grace, can you help me with my "oil pressure" problem?"

"hallo Brian,
We never had su

"hallo Brian,
We never had such problem.what kind of oil are you using?try an other oilfilter,or purhabs oil inlet tube is is given no oil.Please check also presure valve.How your oilpump is build you can find in the maintenace manual.If you don,t have a maintenace manuel we will sent to you.

Please let us know. regard Peter"

"Dear Peter,

Many thanks fo

"Dear Peter,

Many thanks for your reply. I shall have to check these items with my engineer and I can get back with you tomorrow.

Regards
Brian"

"Hi Guys,
Many of you complai

"Hi Guys,
Many of you complain that water pump leaks after installation imediately. I just installed my L4D32MA engine but did not run yet because it is too cold here and water freezes. I would like to be ready to get the same problem. Could you explain this more clearly? What does on this pump leak? Cover sealing or shaft sealings?
Does L4D32 has same pump?"

"_____________________________

"________________________________________
This is a reply to peter van klootwijk msg.:

Why are you trying to delude the readers of this forum, by setting up smoke screens with your nonsense?

It looks more that you're afraid to hear the discontent reactions of Lomatec buyers on this forum. No, I am not a competitor, neither a reseller of any engine and it has definitely never been my intention to give Lomatec a bad name. I just want to share my experiences with other people, just to save them the disappointed experiences I have had. It is up the readers of this forum to freely decide whether to distillate any valuable information from these postings or not.

Just to remind you, I am a disappointed buyer of a Lomatec engine for which the manufacture never gave me any support or part replacement while the engine was sold with a guarantee! What about that? I must admit, at the time I bought this engine, there was no party in this country claiming any title as “dealer” or “representative”. The engine was sold directly to my friend (fellow engine owner) and I , eventually the engine was sent to us 3 months after the advanced payment.

We have had many phone calls and e-mail exchanges with Mr. Wang Jianyou, asking him for an exhaust pipe adaptation replacement and other parts. He promised to send us these parts – eventually we did not receive any parts at all from him.

If you’re truly the representative or dealer or whatever you claim to be in relation to Lomatec, why don’t you start to recover the damaged relationship between us a Lomatec has suffered. If you really consider yourself, a true Lomatec representative (apparently more people in Holland claim to be Lomatec dealer) then this is your chance to prove it, by giving a decent service for which we paid when we purchased the engine from your business partner, the Lomatec manufacturer or compensate us for the trouble have had with this engine.

Once more, it is definitely not our intention to give Lomatec a bad name. I wish I could tell good and happy experiences; unfortunately it is not the case, I am faced with a number of issues which are unsatisfactorily as a buyer.
I just like to mention that MDT powers in Australia is a successful reseller of Lomatec engines for a long time. MDT gives their customers an excellent service, even giving advice to people like me which did not purchase the engine from them. MDT helped me to find out which Johnson pump I needed as a replacement – very helpful, excellent service.

"

"Valentin,

In our case with

"Valentin,

In our case with a L4D18MA block, there were two problems:

1.) The pump was leaking
2.) The quantity of water pumped through the engine was insufficient.

The pump supplied with our engine by Lomatec is an imitation of a Johnson pump with a plastic cover and far from the quality what you get when you buy an original Johnson pump.
After installing the brand new original Johnson pump the water temperature lowered to a normal level.

"

"To Frank Smith,
First of all

"To Frank Smith,
First of all we don,t talk nonsens.
You have a lot of complains about Lomatec,posted in 2006, strange that you bought an other one in 2009.If we had such complains,we never bought again such an engine.

Second, you never contact us ,so how can you say that we don,t deliver an instrument panel.
Even now you leave a message on the forum why don,t you contact us direct? You ask for service in your last post ,so contact us!!!

Third we give service to Lomatec users,never mind that they bought there engine elswere.

To all other forum users from Europe if you need advice or spare parts please let us know."

"Reply to Peter Klootwijk:

"Reply to Peter Klootwijk:

I don't understand your comment regarding "2006"?

I have placed a thread on this forum, yes in October 2006. I was trying to gather more information from other Lomatec owners, before we issued the order. The posting of October 2006, is not a complaint, but a way to obtain information an inquiry!

If you read the posting sequence in this forum carefully; you will discover that our complaints and disappointments were posted firstly on September 17, 2008.

For your information, herewith some dates which clarify the sequences of our order.

Order placed on: January 30, 2008
Advanced payment done on: February 14, 2008
Engine arrival in Rotterdam: May 16, 2008

Mr. Wang Jianyou never told us anything about any Lomatec dealer or representative in Holland. He even offered us a dealership for Lomatec in Holland. So we assume that up to May 2008, there was no Lomatec dealer in Holland.

I am currently for a couple of months working outside of Holland, I will therefore ask my friend in Amsterdam, to contact you by mail or phone. Perhaps that you both can solve this issue together in a friendly manner.

"

Question to Peter Klootwijk:

Question to Peter Klootwijk:

Do you know what the relation is between Pemar Boats and Lomatec in the Netherlands?

"Hello Frank,

Please let yo

"Hello Frank,

Please let your friend contact us.

We are Pemarboat and the official importer in Holland.
We have nothing to do with the company under the name Lomatec.
This company sells Danyong,when people ask for a Lomatec engine,he tells them that Lomatec is a bad engine and that he do,nt sell anylonger Lomatec they better buy a Danyong.
The problem at this moment he registert the name
Lomatec in Holland.
Mr.Wang Jianyou and his company started a proces
against this company,because Lomatec is a trade- mark of Loling machinery company.

Frank do not hestitate to contact us.

regards,Peter"

"hi,

I just bought a 40 hp

"hi,

I just bought a 40 hp lomatec marine diesel still busy putting it in my boat.
The question is can they run on biodiesel ?"

TO Johan:

The short answer

TO Johan:

The short answer is yes you can run it on bio-diesel. But why would you want to. Whatever you may save on fuel cost you will spend on cleaning and replacing filters not to mention the smell.

"We like to inform you that we

"We like to inform you that we have nothing to do with the company Lomatec in Holland.
They claimed the name Lomatec,if you inform by them they say that Lomatec, are bad engines and try to sell there engines (Yangdong).We are the only Lomatatec importer in Holland.
Pemarboats www.scheepsdiesel.com"

"Hi I have a 49 hp Lomatec whe

"Hi I have a 49 hp Lomatec when I measure the oil temp, I have 120 degrees when I run this, must be galt.Motor cooling water is 80 grade"

Back