Logo

MWM engines

jeff

Contributing Member
" I am looking for info on MWM

" I am looking for info on MWM engines, a boat I am looking at has a MWM installed in 1999...225 hp, 6 cylinder turbo. There is very little info on these to be found "

" MWM was purchased by DEUTZ a

" MWM was purchased by DEUTZ around 1985 and because we deal in Deutz engines we also now quite a bit about MWM and the later DEUTZ-MWM engines. (Now all engines are called: DEUTZ)

What kind of info are you looking for ? If you have any specific questions please contact us by e-mail with the enginetype of your MWM engine (226 or 226B engine ?) at our website www.adtbv.nl

regards,
Ton Aarts, ADT dieseltechniek (The Netherlands) "

"Dear Sir,
We introduce our c

"Dear Sir,
We introduce our company as Excellence Industrial Maintenance, located in Bahrain and established since 1994, actively supporting the Industrial Maintenance Sector.

We have a project to overhaul the following diesel engine:

Manufactured by: MWM Germany
Engine Type: TBD234 V12
Serial No: 234.12.01027
Capacity: 366 KW (ISO) 330 KW Service Rating
RPM: 1485
Application: Fire Pump Drive.

Please advice if you are able to support us with the supply of spares required for the overhauling. This engine has been in service since 1985.

Look forward to your prompt and urgent response

Thanks and best regards

Anthony L. Stevens
Manager, Engineering Services
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: +973 3965 6196"

"Dear Sir,

We are looking f

"Dear Sir,

We are looking for the following spares. Please advice if you can supply them.

Manufacturer: MWM Germany
Model: : TBD 601 - 6K
Products : a) Water Pump Assembly - 01 Nos
b) Engine Gasket Kit - 01 Set
Thanks & Regards
Nandish H S
82669.jpg
Water Pump"">
82670.jpg
"

We are looking at a vessel tha

We are looking at a vessel that has MWM TB12RS V12 engines. Are there parts readily available for these engines?

Thanks

I am looking for spares and ga

I am looking for spares and gaskets sets to suit MWM TBD 601K (we use heat exchanger cooling)

Also a complete engine in good order (or later model injection system) same footprint.

Please advise any information.

Henry

"I am looking for maintenance

"I am looking for maintenance schedule or electronic version of Instruction Manual of engine MAN, Type: D2866TE. I will very grateful in case somebody assist me regarding this matter.
Thanks in advance
Slava"

Hello my friend
Please help me. I need to technical information of MWM TBD 234- v6 marine diesel engine. In fact I need to performance curve and fuel consumption.
Please help me.
my Email: [email protected]

Back