Logo

Information on older 15hp SeaKing

wis270

"I have a sea-king motor I use

"I have a sea-king motor I use for my 14 ft duck hunting boat and would like to get some info or repair manual on this motor. It runs great, all I need to do is run motor dry in Nov and put back on in Sept. Has never taken more than 3 pulls to get it going at the beginning of the season or during even in cold temps. I would just like to give it the once over before it does go to hell. Any help would be greatly apppreciated and thank you in advance. You can also e-mail me direct at [email protected]"

"wis270,
I can probably suppl

"wis270,
I can probably supply the manuals for your Sea-King motor if you give me the model number and year (if possible). Send me an email or post it here.
Regards,
Andrew Menkart
MarineEngine.com"

"HI ANDREW!
I JUST BOUGHT A O

"HI ANDREW!
I JUST BOUGHT A OLDER 5HP WIZARD AIR COOLED MOTOR AND I HAVEN'T ANY IDEAL WHAT YEAR IT IS, THE GUY I BOUGHT IT FROM SAYS IT IS IN THE 60'S.HERE IS THE MODEL#ESK6600A37 AND SER.#3B395775, IF YOU CAN HELP ME THAT WOULD BE NICE AND ALSO WHERE CAN I FIND A SERVICE MANUAL FOR IT. I KNOW THAT THE ENGIEN IS AIR COOLED , BUT WHAT ABOUT THE FOOT, IS IT TO HAVE A WATER PUMP IN IT? I SEE TO WEEP HOLES AT THE TOP OF THE FOOT SHAFT. IF YOU CAN HELP ON THIS MATTER, I WILL BE THANKFUL.
THANKS,, MELVIN T.
E-MAIL ME IF YOU WANT TO AT, [email protected]"

" Melvin,
I don't have an

" Melvin,
I don't have any information or manuals on your Wizard Air-cooled outboard. Hopefully someone else can help you with information and a manual.
Regards,
Andrew "

" I believe Wizzard, even thos

" I believe Wizzard, even those late ones were made by or connected to Mercury Marine. For info go to www.oldmercs.com. They have all the Mercury manuals available, but probably do not try to diagnose complex problems by E-Mail. Art "

"Anyone interested in 2 older

"Anyone interested in 2 older motors for parts or repair?

1 - 1950-60's - Ward Sea King 12 HP O/B tiller with electric harness and manual pull, in very good condition. Old timer that had it claims it quit and siezed up after running for about 1/2 hour.

2 - 1950-60's - Mercury green top 9/10 HP O/B tiller motor in very good condition with integrated gas tank.

I am located outside Syracuse, NY.

Contact - Rich by e-mail at [email protected] or cell 315-415-5268 for details or pic's."

Back