Logo

Firing order 360 rotation Du Me

scubadjk

"One more time. I stand in fr

"One more time. I stand in front of my 360. The balancer turns counter clockwise. What is my rotation? What is my firing order? I see a choice of two. 12756348, or 18436572.
On a differant note. If someone is looking to replace their 318 with a 360. and can not find an oil pan to fit their boat hull. I have manufactured an adapter to make a 318 Alum pan
fit a 360.
Thanks
David"

12756348 It's a reverse r

12756348 It's a reverse rotator.

Jeff

Note: The distributor (and oil pump) turn the same way in both engines. The firing order is set up different on the cap.

"David, I would like to see th

"David, I would like to see the adapter you have made... Are you planning on selling them? The pan is quite expensive if you need to buy one, so that would be a interesting option.

Dave"

The one I had made is installe

The one I had made is installed on my 360. I could not find a 360 pan with the profile to fit my boat hull. I used my 318 alu oil pan. It has slots in the radious. I Used a 360 gasket kit.
I have a friend who has a machine shop. The part made from alu. Is moon shaped with an 1/8in extention on the outside radious to slid into the 318 pan.With GM engine sealent added. We joked about making these. I'm sure we would have to make a few of them to make it practical for market. I did find the 360 low profile pan about $480.00 to much for my budget.

Back