Logo

Need Exhaust Manifold for 1987 23L Ford 4 cylinder

nookiraq

"New to Board. Just bought my

"New to Board. Just bought my first boat. I am looking for an exhaust manifold for 1987 2.3L Ford 4 Cylinder. Seem to be hard to come by. If anyone can give me any advice as to where I can get one I would appreciate it. Thanks, Jeremy"

I'd ask to see a nice clea

I'd ask to see a nice clear pic of the bottom of the manifold to look for cracks.

"WOW! boatin_bob that was quic

"WOW! boatin_bob that was quick. You just gave me more hope for this boat than I could ask for. After searching for a couple days with no luck I thought for sure I had a useless boat on my hands. I know that these engines aren't made anymore, and I have seen nothing but negative remarks about this engine. I just fefuse to give up. It was an impulse buy and my wife wasn't happy with me when I brought it home. So I have to make it look like I know what I'm doing. Thanks for taking the time to look this item up. I appreciate it. I will ask for more pics and make sure that it will fit my unit before purchasing. Thanks again!"

the oem part number is 0987634

the oem part number is 0987634 this web site sells a replacement manifold for $600 there are also others that still sell that manifold they do not list them on there websites you have to enter the oem part number and have them cross it.there are a couple of threads on here about the same problem if you read them you will find more places to get that manifold

"Latest update on Exhaust mani

"Latest update on Exhaust manifold. I ordered the one on ebay that boatin_bob had given me. I called the seller and he said that it is the originak OEM manifold for my engine and it is in excellent condition. It is in route, so I will see when it arrives. wrmlaks thanks for the part number. I have also ordered a Clymer repair manual and OEM parts catalog, they have not arrived yet. I'm glad to know there are places that I can still order parts from for this engine. Thanks again for everyones help."

Back