Logo

New to the site and looking for help

water_fever

"Hello, my name is Troy and I&

"Hello, my name is Troy and I'm new to the site. I have been reading some of the post trying to figure out what engines are in the boat that my brother owns. Its a 1963 century Raven, approx. 26' with twin v-8's. I know they are the buick engines or at least pretty sure they are. The model # on them is c178. They are Gray Marine engines. Any info on them would be greatly appreciated. Also if anybody is interested in buying the boat it is up for sale. It needs a ton of work and is in no way shape or form sea worthy. Both engines are complete with the velvet drive systems. It would make a beutiful boat for someone with the time money and patience for it which none of what my brother has at the moment. I wish I had it to fix up but know nothing about how or where to start. If it had four wheels on it and you drove it on the streets I could fix it,but it don't so I don't think I should tackle it. Thanks"

"Troy, Centuryboatclub.com.
T

"Troy, Centuryboatclub.com.
There is also a Yahoo chat group called centurywoodenboats. If you google them you will find a wealth of friends and info. There are Century owners from all over the world, including me, and former company execs that are more than willing to help out.
Cal"

Back