Logo

GW INVADER crossed with Kawasaki x2 650 jet ski

singbeda

"just a little teaser for you

"just a little teaser for you guys, i took a gw invader and adapted a kawi 650 jet ski motor and jet pump in it, I believe the hump on the exhaust will sit above waterline ok, but not sure where the water box and outlet should sit (how high exhaust outlet should be at waterline, and the tilt of the water box, should box be level or be tilted and it's below waterline}? I have to do a little welding to get this and want to be right the first time."

"can't send pic won't

"can't send pic won't upload , to many kilobytes. can you tell me does a water box in a jetski sit flat or tilted, does it make a difference and should exaust outlet be above water line or can it be under water.motor and pump are in and works but can't decide how the exaust should run in difference to the water line don't want to flood it or not have enough back preasure to run right any help would be greatly appreciated just need some insight. thanks, gary ps the motor sits behind the seat (shortend the drive shaft)and the exaust should run out the back"

"Gary, as Just-In-Time stated

"Gary, as Just-In-Time stated the water box is just a silencer. If your concerned about water infiltration put an "S" in the line. Similar to the plumbing under your sink, only in reverse."

"what is your email address? i

"what is your email address? if the water box only quiets then can you leave it out? i thought the motor had to have it for back pressure, to keep it running right, you know the difference in the exhaust size changes the way it runs."

Back