Logo

Tomos 5 HP

springbok74

Hi
I was just wondering if

Hi
I was just wondering if anyone knew if a Tomos 5hp outboard was a 2 stroke or a 4 stroke?I never heard of this brand before and know nothing of them.

"2 stroke, 50:1 mixture. Keep

"2 stroke, 50:1 mixture. Keep looking around at this site and you will see other comments about the Tomos motors."

"I bought a new fuel pump diap

"I bought a new fuel pump diaphragm for my Tomos 4 HP at the address below.
Can't order online.
Cost me $15 + $7 shipping
My part number for the diaphram is 65-807-201
Have to call them with your fuel pump model number.
Bing International L.L.C.
1704 South 525 Road, Council Grove, KS 66846
Toll free 1-800-309-2464
Tech 620-767-7844
http://bingcarburetor.com/boats.html"

"I have a parts manual in PDF

"I have a parts manual in PDF form if anyone wants a copy, would'nt mind a copy of a service manual in english , Perry, was not able to get item translated, parts pdf covers a lot of these engines"

"If anyone is interested, ther

"If anyone is interested, there is a 5hp Tomos for sale on Ebay at this time."

"I was the one that had the 5h

"I was the one that had the 5hp Tomos on ebay and it is still for sale. See my other post (this was a NIB motor I found, ran 45 minutes and quit). Was asking $200 obo, but I will take $150.00 plus shipping or pick up in SW Michigan."

"I found out from a Merc macha

"I found out from a Merc machanic I took it to, it is either the stator coils or CDI box. He could not tell because of no spec's. Anyone have resistance spec's or measurement of the stator coils on a working 5hp? Will a 4 wire CDI box from a Tomos moped work as replacement?"

"hey guys, could you direct me

"hey guys, could you direct me to a website where i could download a version of the manual for the tomos 5 hp outboard? i am trying to bring one of these back to life. anything could be useful. thank you!"

"I was the one that had the 5hp Tomos on ebay and it is still for sale. See my other post (this was a NIB motor I found, ran 45 minutes and quit). Was asking $200 [FONT=&quot]cool things here
obo, but I will take $150.00 plus shipping or pick up in SW Michigan."​

[/FONT]

Back