Logo

New to Board Need HELP

"Doug... yes I replaced the fu

"Doug... yes I replaced the fule line and found the air leak. I did nothing to the VRO pump. I was hours away from ordering in when replacing the fuel line after the leak fixed the problem. Now I am back to the original problem I had before the fuel issues began. When trying to diagnose this problem, the fuel issues started. Had to fix the fuel issue before tackling the other. Heres the problem...I can throttle to come up on pad, once I begin trimming up the motor and the rpm's increase, it begins to surge, somewhere around 3500 rpm. As long as I come up on pad, throttle back a little and don't put to much trim in it, I can motor around. Hope this clarifies for you Doug, sorry for any confusion.

No, I didn't really get any help over on iboats like I have here, the answer over there was simply to replace the fuel pump. You guys have been tremendous in regards to answering and providing input. Any ideas on the surging? (possibly clogged hi-jet?)"

"clean/rebuild carbs to elimin

"clean/rebuild carbs to eliminate any prob's there...may not be a vro prob at all,i thought u had been in it."

Back