Logo

Ck engine light w tone

juston

I have a '04 suzuki ob 4 s

I have a '04 suzuki ob 4 stroke 115. ck engine light come on with start up or while underway or whenever it want to come on. I change oil about week ago reset the computer. Was wondering if could be a water or oil pressure problem. B/c it does it on the trailer or on the water. How can I check to see if it is the water or oil problem. The water pump is about 2 year old. Or could it be a sensor problem or something along this way. How can I also ck a sensor.
Thanks for the help
Juston

Codes are availble in the fact

Codes are availble in the factory service manual. The most common code is low battery. Chk all your connections as they need to be clean and tight. Engine is battery dependent. Chk your owners handbook if you have one on the low battery code. How dose the engine run?

the engine runs fine it is not

the engine runs fine it is not a battery thing. b/c i have a new battery and the connections are tight. i thing it is a water pressure problem or sensor problem.

no warnings for water pressure

no warnings for water pressure only overheat and gradient overheat. dose the chk engine light flash a sequence code? or what light is comming on.

ck engine is the only light. i

ck engine is the only light. it flashes about 2 time but before it flashes the warning buzzer sounds just one time.

and it does it again about eve

and it does it again about every two sec. or so. Though about changing to themostat and the water pump.

Sounds like its flashing a cod

Sounds like its flashing a code 2-?. count the flashs if it's a 2-2 its the CTP sensor. (Cylinder temp sensor) try unpluging the cylinder temp sensor see if the problem goes away. If it dose you what to do. hope that helps you along

3-1 is IAC valve. Idle air con

3-1 is IAC valve. Idle air controler. Remove and try cleaning if not you need Suzuki SDS to properly set-up duty cycle for proper air flow. If you need to replace IAC don't forget new gasket. Pm me if you need one.

No that is on 40-70 HP

you

No that is on 40-70 HP

you do not need a computer to do it

i need to scan it in
email me please
to large to post

Back