Logo

75 gamefisher

J

Jack McFadden

I need a lever shift and sears

I need a lever shift and sears does not carry it anymore. Help!

Please post the model number o

Please post the model number or year - Gamefisher/Ted Williams were made by several companies. Knowing the model number will help us point you to an appropriate parts source.

I HAVE A 7.5 GAMEFISHER MODEL#

I HAVE A 7.5 GAMEFISHER MODEL#217-586751
WHAT YEAR IS IT AND WHAT MFG. THANKS FOR ANY HELP.

I have a sears 7.5 outboard mo

I have a sears 7.5 outboard motor and i cant seem to find impellers for it. can some one give a lead on who to call? serial #64600710-9425 model #54760100

"I have a 7.5 gamefisher (

"I have a 7.5 gamefisher ( not sure of the model but I believe its an eska. All of the sudden, I cant prime the engine. The priming bulb is tight on first try and no fuel is making it past where the fuel line goes into the motor. The carb is empty and its not the fuel line it self. Somewhere in the motor its being blocked. The engine ran ok 2 weeks ago now this happened. Im not very good with engines so any help will be great. Thanks"

"I have a Game fisher 7.5, mad

"I have a Game fisher 7.5, made by Sears. Couldn't find a yr. It ha s sit for 5 yrs and no longer has a spark. There seem to be lots of you out there who are in need of parts. Let me know if any thing I have might help you out
[email protected]"

well i think i made a mistake

well i think i made a mistake when i got the gamefisher it is a pain in my butt i did the plugs carb and its still acting up its abought to go bye bye and i think i will get a rude

"i have aquired a gamefisher 7

"i have aquired a gamefisher 7.5, 1998 model that is now running, but i need a few parts. anyone have knowledge of where i can get a primer bulb and 3 blade prop? you can email me at [email protected] thanks"

how many of u realy like the g

how many of u realy like the gamefisher motors because i am not at all happy with mine can someone give me some help to me the motor is crap there seem to be to many little things that are a pain what do u guys think?

Back