Logo

Older outboards discussion site

ramherst

I recently bought an older Mig

I recently bought an older Mighty Mite II outboard which runs well but has no manual with it. I don't even know what the gas/oil ratio is nor the type of plug I should buy. Is there a discussion forum for topics like mine?

"Randy, can maybe point you in

"Randy, can maybe point you in a direction.

The Mighty Mite was originally produced in Florida during the early 1970's. The company (Termar corp) was the remnants of Muncie Gear Works outboard division which was purchased by an employee.

Termar was sold to Emery Advertising in 1974 and the brand kinda faded to obscurity...."

"i have a golden jet 2 cycle 4

"i have a golden jet 2 cycle 400 i think its a 3 h.p. sears made by eska company inc. dubuque iowa i need a carb kit, really old motor if anyone could help me if no carb. kit will take carb. complete. tks"

"Lee, you certainly found a ve

"Lee, you certainly found a very old post here and tagged a ride.

Anyhow, you are looking for carb kit number DI-52039 (Tecumseh part number).

My number may be a little old so if you find a small engine place that sells their parts and they can't find that number, you can tell them you are looking for a kit for a Tecumseh 633-26 motor."

"can anyone point me in the ri

"can anyone point me in the right direction on finding a gear box motor for a early 90's minn kota trolling motor. its a model mx765 bow mount.i cant get the gear box to turn the shaft by using the foot pedal.there is a small motor in the gear box i made sure there is power going to the motor,but it will not activate when power is to it."

"My Father-in-law gave me a 19

"My Father-in-law gave me a 1976 17 Ft Larson boat it has a Mercury outboard drive, Modle ABC, I have rebuilt the drive it will shift foward and revers in the drive way but in the water it will not go into revers I have followed all the direction to adjust shift linkage. Does any one have any ideas how I might save this old gal;"

Back