Logo

Starters

"Bad starter? Cheapest way ou

"Bad starter? Cheapest way out is to get it rebuilt at a quality shop.

I have one in Allentown, PA if you're interested. They do first class work and take mailed in orders.

Jeff"

Not sure one is available for

Not sure one is available for Chrysler marine engines--even though they invented the concept.

Jeff

"If you do a search there are

"If you do a search there are aftermarket ones. Your right though why didn't they, of all people, not use them.

Does your starter service do alternators too?"

Yes. Upgraded mine at the sam

Yes. Upgraded mine at the same time: one to 75 and the other to 100 amps.

Jeff

Starter turns fine its the ben

Starter turns fine its the bendix thats bad
Hate to spend 190 for a starter that only needs that whats your guy charge any idea 360 w/v-drive

"As I recall, he charged me 10

"As I recall, he charged me 100 bucks to rebuild the thing--new Bendix and all. Works great.

Jeff"

"Park Manor Sales and Service

"Park Manor Sales and Service
915 Greenleaf St.
Allentown, PA 18102-1473
610-770-9488"

"Jeff $100.00 is not expensive

"Jeff $100.00 is not expensive, over here in Australia most Auto/ Marine electrician would charge that just to accept the job and quote for repair. Frederick. P S Captain Bligh was voted back in as Premier of Queensland. Reduced majority. Was talking to the Governor's driver and was advised, should be replacing the current G M with a Chrysler. Both the Premier and Governor of Queensland are female. I am beginning to wonder if all Females are the decision makers!"

"I have one for a counter rota

"I have one for a counter rotation engine. Just had it rebuilt and it started engine once, before decided I had to swap out engines. Looks brand new andd works like new."

.."I am beginning to wonde

.."I am beginning to wonder if all Females are the decision makers!"

You just learned that!

Jeff

Back