Logo

Jet boats

craigii

"Hey dudes, I have a 74' c

"Hey dudes, I have a 74' chrysler conquerer jet boat and am having troubles finding out info. The boat is a fixer. Block cracked, floor partialy removed, neglected in barn. The hull is fantastic! a real saver. Paid a grand. Anyone have one of these? I have a 86 318 truck block to replace the original with. Bet it won't match right? too new? Thanx. CraigII."

"Here's a guy with info
[

"Here's a guy with info
1977 Chrysler Conqueror 115

& here is a link to a man with a vision.
1972 Chrysler Conqueror Shallow Vee Project

249092.jpg
Concept Chrysler Jet Boat drawing 6"">

Here's the place with the info & some pictures
chryslercrew.com

249093.jpg
Concept Chrysler Jet Boat drawing 5"">

Fred 156-M"

thanks to all who have offered

thanks to all who have offered advice and links to very cool web pages. I am anxious to start ripping out the damage and restore my baby back to like new status. I will post info soon. CraigII.

"Craig, I run the Chrysler mar

"Craig, I run the Chrysler marine website and have all kinds of info on the Jet boats. You can find the Chrysler Marine site at www.chryslercrew.com and if you have any questions just let me know, I also have the largest collection of Chrysler Jet parts in the country ( and 1 complete drive also )

David"

"Fred , LOL I like the comment

"Fred , LOL I like the comment a guy with vision... Yeah that Shallow Vee has turned into a lot more work than I thought when I dragged it home. I have actually thought about cutting the back off it and adding a 340 V-8 with a V drive to it to see if I could make the concept boat that my friend Bob Adair ( one of the Chrysler boat designers ) penned back in 69!

Dave"

The boat is full of snow....ag

The boat is full of snow....again. Another year out in the yard. I'm just as bad as the previous owner. OH MY GAWD! maybe this spring. Hows the conquerer shallow v? craig.

If you want to sell it let me

If you want to sell it let me know Craig. I'm actually looking for a Chrysler jet boat. I have had 3 in the past and would like to find another.

I'm going to be listing my Conqueror S-III on eBay soon and want to but a Jetboat and a Chrysler cruiser.

David

Craig I could trade yours towa

Craig I could trade yours towards my sterndrive Conqueror S-III boat and you'd be on the water this year! just a thought.

how about a shallow v with a j

how about a shallow v with a jet drive and a 4oo v8 with 5oo hp? my power wagon has the engine. my conquerer the jet.... Sounds good. Would make hurrikain's boat a missle. Craig II

still waiting on a title from

still waiting on a title from my buddy. He lost it. ohio BWC is working on it. It's a good hull and jet drive. Motor is complete but cracked. Floor is toast. Would love to trade when possible. Is it worth it for you?

"Re: "Yeah that Shallow Ve

"Re: "Yeah that Shallow Vee has turned into a lot more work than I thought when..................."

David you make it look so easy in the pictures. I was convinced that I to, could do it myself, at home, in my spare time.

Keep stroking at it, you make a beautiful product.

Fred 156-M"

Back