Logo

Chrysler Engines 235HP

lasandi1

"I have inherited a Richardson

"I have inherited a Richardson 46' boat. It has 2 Chrysler 235 HP Engines (Gas). I am wondering if selling the Engines might be an option. I would like to know if there is a market for them? 1959, Always Maintained, Boat is docked at The Washington Yacht Club in Wash. D.C.

Thanks, Sandi"

They're a bit too old--tha

They're a bit too old--that's the old design Polyshperical motor--but people are still looking for parts.

Jeff

"Thanks...I am learning much m

"Thanks...I am learning much more tha I expected to know....who buys that sort of thing?? I don't want to go into the Marine Engine parts busines?

Sandi"

"ebay would be your only bet.

"ebay would be your only bet. If they run OK why not keep 'em. Since you have 2 of them your not likely to get stranded. Originality would be the best option especially in a boat like that. You should probably check these guys out. http://www.richardsonboats.com/index.html"

Thanks....not a boater so woul

Thanks....not a boater so wouldn't do me much good!! But thank you for the richardson website idea!!

Sandi

Are you restoring the boat or

Are you restoring the boat or parting it out if you can get a mechanic to check them listing on ebay would be a option if you no how to market them right..Do you have a price in mind?

"RUSSELL...iT'S ACTUALLY I

"RUSSELL...iT'S ACTUALLY IN PRETTY GOOD SHAPE. MY MOM AND STEPDAD LIVED ON IT FOR 35 YEARS. IT HAS TO BE SEAWORTHY IN ORDER TO BE DOCKED AT THE MARINA.

AT THIS POINT I JUST NEED TO DO SOMETHING WITH IT AND UNLESS I CAN SELL IT, I WILL DONATE IT. I WOULD CONSIDER OFFERS THAT ARE REASONABLE COMPARED TO THE TAX WRITE OFF VALUE."

"WELL NOW THAT IS A POSITIVE..

"WELL NOW THAT IS A POSITIVE...BUT THAT'S WHY YOU PROBALY CHECK IN HERE FOR FUN AND I FIND IT, WELL..... YOU KNOW GIRLS!!

}}"

Back