Logo

Lost Power

ruinz

I have a 50ESL71S I had a neut

I have a 50ESL71S I had a neutral problem and i fixed that now I have a different problem. I have no power to anything. Im geting power to the starter solenoid but no power to the key switch. I put a jumper wire from the battery to the ignition switch and got power to turn the starter. It will start but nothing else seems to be working. The carburetor solenoid doesnt seem work when i do get it started i have to stand back by the motor and manually control the throttle shaft or it will run wide open any insight will help THANKS.

Coming off you starter solenoi

Coming off you starter solenoid is a red/purple wire with an in-line 20 amp fuse. Check that fuse.

"I checked the main harness co

"I checked the main harness connection its as clean as new, I looked for an inline fuse, its all solid wire going into the harness I cut off all the tape to the harness, still nothing. Any ideas? I love how they change wire color from one end to the next."

IBNFISHING I want to thankyou

IBNFISHING I want to thankyou I found the fuse and it was blown everything works good as new thanks again everybody.

hi chris. the fuse blew for th

hi chris. the fuse blew for the reason its there for check it out. just my 2bobs worth
jim.

Back