Logo

12 hp sea king

mrpeanut

i just got a sea king 12.i kno

i just got a sea king 12.i know nothing about.i need the fuel/oil mix.but cant find it.i dont even know the yr.can some1 plz help...ty

GG-9016C is a 12HP Montgomery

GG-9016C is a 12HP Montgomery Ward Sea King made by GALE MFG PRODUCTS. 1957.

I think the fuel to oil mix would be 50:1.

ok ty.now i cant get it to run

ok ty.now i cant get it to run.i dont think its getting spark.i took the s/plug out and pluged the wire into it.and pull the string and did not see spark.what wound i check for damage?...ty

"I have the same motor, the fu

"I have the same motor, the fuel to gas mixture is defidently 50:1, and if you dont have any spark its probubly a coil."

"you probubly know this alread

"you probubly know this already, but when testing for spark the plug has 2 be grounded 2 the motor"

"I have 1957 12 hp montgomery

"I have 1957 12 hp montgomery ward engine, Sea king. I just inherited it and I got it running easily after it has been sitting for 20 years. I am only having one issue, the water is barely running through the engine and the water that does come out is steaming hot. Does anyone have any extra parts or know where to find parts for the impeller."

"The good news is that it was

"The good news is that it was made by OMC, so there will be an impeller available for it. This site likely has the impeller you are looking for. My guess is that you need an 18-3002, which can be found at http://www.marineengine.com/parts/parts.html
If nobody else replies to confirm this, you can always click on the "contact us" link at the top of the page and ask before you purchase."

Back