Logo

What should an upper gear set rebuild cost

teckles

"what should an upper gear set

"what should an upper gear set rebuild cost including parts and labor? I know it may very from area to area, but what's a nice round general number?"

You can buy one m amarket.com

You can buy one m amarket.com for 1295. This is a good company at least check them out. They will rebuild the one you have for less depending on what it needs. There is no core charge on the 1295 one. Best price I have found anywhere. Never a problem with there service or parts. Sorry for the text. Battery dead in key board must go.

"check out sterndrive engineer

"check out sterndrive engineering. new complete drive 1195.00 U.S. uppers, lowers available. cheaper than rebuilt. have 12 mo. warr."

"Did my homework on Sterndrive

"Did my homework on Sterndrive Engineering and just installed one. Seems to be working well. SEI has sold 12k units over the past 24 months. <3% warrenty return rate. Their dealers seem to like them and report good results. Knowledgeable friendly tech staff as well.

http://www.sterndrive.cc/home.htm"

"Sterndrive Engineering posted

"Sterndrive Engineering posted a press release at the rec.boats news group. Apparently they are doing a 3 year fault free warranty now. That should be interesting. I've been looking to get my old boat going again, So I think I may have to jump on this."

Back