Logo

100 hp wont stay trim up

E

edmondson

i need to rebuild lift cly b

i need to rebuild lift cly but there are three what should i do

"Ed.... You don't say what

"Ed.... You don't say what year or make your 100hp is. Get back to us with that info. If you're not absolutely sure of the year etc, give us the "Model Number".

Joe
"

" The 2 short cylinders are th

" The 2 short cylinders are the trim units, the long cylinder is the tilt unit. "

to joereeves ihave a 100 hp

to joereeves ihave a 100 hp mariner 08346653 i need to find out about how to rebuild the cly tokeep motor trim up and cost please thanks ed

"Ed,

The serial number that

"Ed,

The serial number that you gave us does not match any of the Mariner 100 hp serial numbers. You probably have one of two tilt/trim hydraulic units. They are similar, but use different parts.

It sounds like the check valve in the tilt cylinder is leaking. There is a kit available to rebuild the cylinder, but I would advise you to replace the assembly.

If you could find the right serial number, I could be more specific about the part you would need. If you can tell me the shape of the pump motor I might be able to help you.

One motor has a square base, the other has a circular base. This will help identify your model.

"

for tony it has a square base

for tony it has a square base on left side fill hole sorry only number i found tony08346653 on small plate right side hope this helps

Back