Logo

Sabb Diesel Web Site

andrew

Administrator
"A number of poeple have asked

"A number of poeple have asked me about where to find out information on Sabb Diesels from Norway. As a start they can be reached online at www.sabb.no

Thanks. Andrew"

I wanted information on Sabb

I wanted information on Sabb Diesels 22 hp engine with gear box.
Engines age is about 30 years

" Hello Anonymous,
Are you gr

" Hello Anonymous,
Are you grae who posted above? Are you looking for information, not an engine? Should I remove the classified ad? What information are you looking for? Do you want a service manual? Give us some more information and we will try to help.
Regards,
Andrew "

I am looking for a Sabb 18hp

I am looking for a Sabb 18hp engine in good working order to replace existing clapped out one.
I have gearbox to suit 2hg model

" Sbb Diesel 2HG. parts manuel

" Sbb Diesel 2HG. parts manuel
Also, a place to purchase parts in the USA. "

"I am looking for a SABB 30 hp

"I am looking for a SABB 30 hp diesel engine, shaft and prop. Any condition up to rebuildable would be great. Thanks.

Bob...508-237-0360 [email protected]}"

"i want to have information on

"i want to have information on mitsubishi sulzer diesel engine RLB series..
where can i find some manuals and reading materials on it.
plz help

vatsal bajpai
email: [email protected]"

" hi ,
I am a fresh marine en

" hi ,
I am a fresh marine enginnering student. It would be of great help if any one could tell me the expands of the following terms.

Related to sulzer marine engines
---------------------------------
RD,RND,RTA

Related to B&W marine engines
-----------------------------

KEF,SMC,LMC,KGF

Related to gear system
-----------------------

PTO/PTI

Thanks and regards

Srijit "

"I have a Westerbeke W-7 Diese

"I have a Westerbeke W-7 Diesel in my boat. It is one cylinder and built about 1979. The engine was actually made by Petter. Can anybody tell me where there is a good supply of parts for these? Westerbeke was very little help even ten years ago. Right now I need a new exhaust flange.
Help appreciated. Perry at [email protected]"

Re: I am looking for a Sabb 18hp

hi, I have a Sabb marine diesel engine type 2HG 16Hp of 1970. (Serial n. 2HG 70-3) Can anybody advise what sort of oil I should use. They say not to use anything with the word synthetic or not even multigrade. Many thanks

Re: I am looking for a Sabb 18hp

I have a complete 1971 Sabb model G 10hp for sale with gearbox and shaft/prop.
Engine can be seen running. Engine was rebuilt 10 years back and only used for a couple of weeks, Location Ireland

Back