Logo

U S Marine Power 5 hp FORCE outboard # 52F9A

S

Scott Scherer

"Hi.
Can anyone answer some s

"Hi.
Can anyone answer some simple questions about a U S Marine Power 5 hp motor. It has raised letters on the cover that spell out FORCE . It is model NO.52F9A ser # 1334...What is gas/oil mix, where can I get a replacement prop...Just simple stuff"

"I'm in the same proverbia

"I'm in the same proverbial "boat" have you come up with anything regarding mix?

I have a newer evenrude 20hp that takes a 100/1 mix.....

there seems to be a large gap whewre the front side of the prop (i would think) stis flush wtih the shaft

housing.

here are some pics, ifthey come up?????"

Good Morning to all.
Can any

Good Morning to all.
Can anyone answer a simple questions about a U S Marine Power 5 hp motor.
How may have a copy of power certificate?
The caracteristics of the engine is:

Model: 53F8A
Serial: 1177
HP: 5

Give me this information.

Thanks for all!!

Bye

Help on 1989 Force 5 HP Outboa

Help on 1989 Force 5 HP Outboard
I'm having problems when I open the choke all the way to run position. This engine starts very well and on second position choke it warms up great and I can give it full throttle in this position. As soon as I shift choke to run position the engine wants to die at any throttle setting but as soon as I put it back to second choke setting it perks up again in high gas setting or low. The choke is working too in all three settings. Any advice why it doesn't want to run in open choke. It's gets plenty of fuel in full throttle postion in second choke setting. Please help me Dave

Back