Logo

Exhaust manifold volvo aq130d

R

rcol

can anybody point me in the di

can anybody point me in the direction of where to obtain an exhaust manifold for this unit refurb/ tested or other. i have been quoted $600.00 in canada. seems a little extreme for a 4 cylinder manifold.

"$600 is a bit steep. Is it or

"$600 is a bit steep. Is it original Volvo or is it Sierra or another aftermarket product? To give you an idea of a fair price, check the price at Marineengine:

http://www.go2marine.com/product.do?no=46946F

Therefore, I guess that the price in Canada of the above manifold should be around CDN$400. If you want to buy it locally in Canada instead of from Marineengine, try to deal with a marine parts store that can get it from Sierra."

"El Pescador,

Thanks for th

"El Pescador,

Thanks for thinking of us... but that link is go2marine not marineengine.com.

We sell that BARR manifold for $294.

The OEM Volvo manifold is part 0855387-7 and list for $729. Wow!"

"Did I copy and paste the wron

"Did I copy and paste the wrong link AGAIN??
blush.gif

This is the one I meant:

http://www.marineengine.com/parts/part_details.php?pnum=SIE18-1930-1&returntopag e=80240786.htm"

"thanks for the info that part

"thanks for the info that part number is for another engine, i searched site for a manifold for an aq130D but no listing is the barr still available do you know? thanks"

"My mistake, the AQ130 is one

"My mistake, the AQ130 is one of the older pushrod, raw-water cooled Volvo engines. I am not aware of aftermarket exhaust manifolds being available for these engines."

Couple Questions? Concerning A

Couple Questions? Concerning AQ130C 250 Drive

1. I understand how prop sizing works however can I shave off a few inches off a prop up the pitch and keep my rpms the same or higher. I cant find anything smaller than a 14 I currently have a 15x15. Im getting 4200 rps which i still need 900 more going down to a 15x11 will be way to slow. I was thinking if a 11 12 0r 13 dia. with a 21" or 23" pitch will work.

2. Searching for a turbocharger or supersharger That my keep my engine rpms up and turn that prop correctly. I've searched volvo cars and other turbo chargers that would fit a b20 no luck.

Back