Logo

EatonDearborn Transmission Tag Recreation

shilpisch

Regular Contributor
"I am currently looking into r

"I am currently looking into recreating the tags that I know for sure were on the C class transmissions and I believe they were also used on the A and B class as well. Would anyone else be interested in these? I have a gentleman that is interested plus 3 out of the 5 C class trannsmissions I have are missing these tags. Here is a picture of one of my originals.

221838.jpg

The replacements I would create will be done on brass with red ink and have a place for stamping the Model Number (ie. 215, 292, 272) and Engine Serial Number."

steven i have that tag on mine

steven i have that tag on mine its the same model 215 only my serial # is 35453 could you tell me what i can learn from this tag

This tag shows that the transm

This tag shows that the transmission you have was originally hooked up to a Ford 312 215hp Interceptor and the 35453 should be the serial number for that engine...

"1958 bellboy inboard 21'

"1958 bellboy inboard 21' cutty express cabin style v-8 inboard haven't had it long so don't know much about it it's missing portside head,and some misc. other for assy but the #8cly. has a 1/4" hole into water jacket otherwise the boat seems ok"

Back