Logo

Spark plugs

saved

Contributing Member
"I have a 2007 25 HP 2 stoke e

"I have a 2007 25 HP 2 stoke engine, I was curious if anyone has had any experience with the Iridium spark plugs?"

"iridium is for tldis,dfi,and

"iridium is for tldis,dfi,and efis i believe there quite expensive and i beleive your motors a carb motor so you should stick with what your book says or the sticker in the cowl i have only seen iridium plugs in a tdli nissans"

"Thanks for the reply Guru. As

"Thanks for the reply Guru. As far as the price they run about 10 to 15 dollars each which is not bad considering their life span. For autos they suggest that they will go up to 200,000 miles. I have them in my Toyota and I get between 45 and 50 miles a gallon mixed driving. The car is EPA rated at 41 HWY 36 in town. My dealer says change them at 120,000. On a boat motor however I cannot find any real information. I see them offered, but as to date no official documentation as to their performance. I understand your suggestion but I was looking for something a little more definitive. Thanks again"

drive your car around in first

drive your car around in first gear only all the time and tell us how they do
because that is what boat motors do

"yep!

that is how any marin

"yep!

that is how any marine motor is compared to an auto

I was just giving you a comparison, LOL"

If you mean not having differe

If you mean not having different colors to choose from I suppose you are correct.

Back